Repeat prescriptions can be ordered by using the following methods:
- Online via the link at the top of this page
- Pop your repeat medication order form into the post box in the Practice foyer
- Complete a request slip in the foyer and pop into the post box
- Hand repeat order form to your preferred Local Pharmacy, for delivery to the Practice, if they offer that service
- Posting your written request and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope
Repeat prescriptions may be ordered a maximum of 1 week before the medication is due to run out and will take 48 hours for the Practice to process.
Most local Pharmacies will offer a collection service for repeat prescriptions. Please allow an additional 48 hours if collecting from your selected Pharmacy. We have no control over the time taken by the Pharmacy to dispense your prescription.
All prescriptions will be sent to your preferred Pharmacy. If you have not yet allocated one, then these will be automatically sent to Lloyds, Leslie - this is to reduce the footfall into the Practice.
Emergency Prescriptions - requests for emergency prescriptions will be taken for same day issue by Duty GP for INSULIN, INHALERS, EPIPEN or ANTI-EPILEPTIC medication.
Anything other than this, we would advise that the request will be passed to the Duty GP for their verification, authorisation and instruction to issue if deemed appropriate.
Please note it is our policy that we cannot take prescription requests over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.