The Musculoskeletal (MSK) Helpline launched on 8th January 2019. This is a telephone service for people experiencing symptoms of MSK problems such as back pain or sports injuries;
- Do you need help with a muscle or joint problem?
- Is it interfering with your life or work?
- Do you want to know how you can help yourself?
- Not sure if you need to see a healthcare professional?
- Are you over the age of 16?
Speak to our trained advisors who will direct you to the key advice to help you. If required they can send your details to your local NHS service for further support. For all advice and self care information you can;
Download: 'MSK Help' app free from app stores
Phone: The Musculoskeletal Advice and Triage Service on 0800 917 9390 (Lines are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)